Hi, I’m Mandy! I am a licensed veterinary technician and have been pet sitting since I was 16 years old. I’ve also been a licensed veterinary technician or over 8 years. I’ve been around MANY different species and probably helped with medical problems of any animal you have!
Each visit starts with an initial $10 costs
Mileage of $0.70 per mile is added after 10 miles from my home address
*For a typical visit I am there for 15-30 minutes – depending on owner requests price is subject to be adjusted.
I do a “meet and greet” for free to meet the animals ahead of time and see their schedule – after reviewing owners request I will drop of or send you an estimate.
I am happy to send pictures and videos for no additional cost during my visits.
Hounds and more: *PRICE NOT LISTED PER ANIMAL TYPE – DEPENDS ON CARE*
- 1 visit to let out to pasture and do stalls and chores– 1 visit to bring in and feed)
- will do as many times of day as needed- typically twice daily
- Goats / Sheep / Cows
- Ducks / Chickens / Caged animals
- If already in cages will cost less- catching in pm will cost more
- Other animals: birds, hampsters, lizards etc
- will group multiple caged animals into 1 charge if not much to do with them