I’m a certified dog trainer from Animal Behavior college. I teach using positive reinforcement.
I offer in home private lessons OR classes
CLASSES AT INVICTUS IN DUBOIS
–>located across the road from Over The Top by Ace Hardware
- 350 Dubois Street, Dubios Pa 15801
Our classes will be located right past the throwing lanes inside the building. When you come in, use the door on the right at the front of the building. For those who haven’t been there the building is beside Ace Hardware. Address for GPS:
- Classes are Monday & Tuesday nights starting at 6pm & 7pm
Monday August TBD at 6pm – accepting applications now
Monday August TBD at 7pm – accepting applications now – this may be a CGC Class depending on interest
Tuesday August TBD at 6pm – accepting applications now
Tuesday August TBD at 7pm – accepting applications now
814-591-1151 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basic Obedience Classes – 6 week class
- CGC- Canine Good Citizen Classes – 6 week class
- AKC Star Puppy – 6 week class
- CGCA – Canine Good Citizen Advanced – 4 week class
- CGCU – Canine Good Citizen Urban – 4 week class
- Intro to AKC Conformation (DOG SHOWS) – when enough interest gathered, classes are scheduled
**Most classes are $100 for a 6-week course.
*Private lessons would be 3 1/2 lessons for the same cost!
CLASSES COMING SOON:
-Intro to Agility – finishing up certifications then will start scheduling – 6 week class
Please call or email for prices and group class availability.
We will have a waiting list set up for classes! One classes are full then they will be scheduled!
- In home training sessions 45 mins to 1 hour long – $30 (base cost) subject to increase based on location
- Educational sessions for first time owners
- Handling beagles in field trials- limited availability
- Limited Space Bootcamp
- I can keep 1-2 dogs at a time to train and board at my house. After boot camp you will receive written instructions on what commands the dogs knows and how to use them.
- I cannot keep many dogs and do not recommend this for most cases
- Starting beagles on rabbits – I DO have San Juan rabbits on location for VERY young dogs.
- Starting bird dogs on basic pointing skills